Okay, I need some help from the California brain trust. Looks like we will be making the 4500 mile Houston-San Diego-Anaheim-San Francisco-Lake Tahoe-Yosemite-Sequoia-Tucson-Houston loop this summer in the vintage Prevost and I am trying to figure out where to park / camp during the trip.

From all the info I can glean, this is where were're at.

San Diego - Best park seems to be in Chula Vista. The RV reviews were not nice to most of the others. Is there a don't miss site for being near the ocean that is close to the zoo and taco shops?

Anaheim - Again, the best rated park close to Disneyland is the Anahiem Resort RV Park. Shuttle bus to Disney and close enough to Universal, etal. Anyone know about this place?

San Francisco - No clue. Looks like a few places at Half Moon Bay, but I don't know anything about the surrounding areas, so I need some help with this one for sure.

Lake Tahoe - Looking for a good place with a view of the lake, but again no clear choice.

Yosemite - No clue

Sequoia - No clue #2

Tucson - No problem, we'll stay at Harry's place.

Tombstone - Looks like Wells Fargo is the only game in town.

We are going to attempt this trip the last week of May / first week of June to hit the good weather window and hopefully get in and out before the rush.

Picture1.jpg