Thread: Hello from Denver-new member

Threaded View

Default Hello from Denver-new member

Hello POG~I bought my first Prevost in August, 2014. It's a 2003 Angola XLII. This is not only my first Prevost but my first "RV". ! I have had some fun with my new coach and also had some struggles so far. I am looking forward to the time that the fun makes up more of my get-a-way than the struggles. I need to prove that RV really doesn't stand for ruined vacation.

I would appreciate any information you all have with regard to Angola coaches, specifically what might be draining my chassis battery as I have a dead coach again after storing since the end of October. I also have an issue with my interior lights-only the rear 2/3 of the coach work. Checked the relay and the breakers and nothing is wrong there. I need to replace the water pumps-one is dead and the other is on it's last legs…suggestions? And finally, (for now) what is the purpose of the aux air compressor in the front compartment on the drivers side? I have a Junair compressor but it isn't working well and I wonder if I need to replace it sooner than later…but I just don't know what it is for?

I am in Denver CO and own a construction supply retailer which sells all the major brands of power tools, hand tools and generators. Let me know if I can cut you a deal on anything you need.

If you are in the area please let me know and you are welcome to overnight in the parking lot at the store-nothing fancy, but it's better than Walmart if you just want a place to stay.
    Last edited by CPZ; 12-28-2014 at 11:58 PM.