The search continues. Seems as though Michelin is 6 to 8 weeks out on back orders. Same statement since February. Bridgestone and Continental seem to be at the top of the list for consideration. Bridgestone makes a tire that seems perfect for our industry but they only lease them. Not available for purchase. Bridgestone owns Firestone and their FS 400 looks like a good fit. Michelin owns BF Goodrich and their ST 230 is under review. Calling FMCA to see if they have a program to supplement the cost on BF Goodrich like they have for Michelin. Having trouble with finding Continental participation.

As I continue to research this topic a company called " Simple Tire.com " comes up. This company will deliver all 8 tires to my location way under the qouted prices of tire stores. A Road Service company could be dispatched to install all the tires on the spot. I Originally wanted to purchase my tires from a tire dealer that mounted the tires with a machine. I thought that would reduce the chances of wheel scratches. The more facilities I talk to the more I am finding out they simply call in the Road Side Service companies to mount the tires at their facilities. If they don't use an outside source they still break them down and mount them on the ground.

Looking for some feed back on this post.