Thread: Greetings, from a bus-owner wannabe!

Threaded View

Default Greetings, from a bus-owner wannabe!

Greetings. I am a new member, and apparently I have "bus fever." I have had three Winnebagos, and I currently own a Newmar Mountain Aire. It is a great coach, but I have been lusting over Prevost conversions for years. Indeed, I have been lurking on the Prevost-Stuff classifieds for about two years. Looking back, perhaps I should not have gone to the Tampa Supershow a few years ago, or taken a tour of the Millenium facility, or test driven a 2004 H3. Or maybe I should not have gone to the Prevost Stuff show in Tampa earlier this month. I met Dave Wall in Tampa, and he could have talked me out of it, but he didn't. Thanks, Dave.
    So, I am in the market, and I have read with interest many threads posted by members who, like me, are just beginning to get an education about buses and bus ownership.
    I am partial to the H3, but I also like the XLII. I think I would consider either, depending on the coach. It looks like I will be purchasing 2005 or older.
    Thank you to Dale Farley, who I met briefly in Tampa, and who persuaded me to join POG. I complained about having to pay to be a member, but he assured me that it was money well spent, and I have already gotten my money's worth in education reading various posts.
    So, like everyone else in my situation, I appreciate your patience as I prepare to buy something that I really cannot afford, and really don't need, just like I have done so many times in the past. Let the search continue!

Double K
    2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4304
    Last edited by dale farley; 01-21-2014 at 04:48 PM.