Hi All,

After looking for several years, and reading many many posts in the POG forums, Lynda and I finally bit the bullet and bought a coach from Steve at California Coach last August. It's a 1992 vintage, 40-ft, Country Coach conversion and we've had a lot of fun with it so far -- about 5,000 miles worth. I guess we (I) should have introduced ourselves earlier, but I'm a little shy about that kind of thing so I had to wait until we had a problem that I couldn't solve to come running for help!

We live on the coast near San Francisco -- which seems to be a Prevost-free zone, among other things -- and if there are any other Prevost folks close by, I would love to get a recommendation for repairs and maintenance. My current problem is leaking coolant from under/behind the hot water heaters and an inoperative Webasto. It's a long story, but if there is anyone out there who is conversant with the CC hydronic heating system, I would love to bend your ear for several hours and at least get this problem off my chest!

On a happier note, we stayed at LVMC Resort a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Great service, great resort and great people. They threw a great St. Paddies day bash, gratis to everyone in the resort... food, band, the whole works. A lot of fun. We will probably be there for the POG rally, assuming I can get my hot water working again. Thanks in advance for any kind (or even not kind) advice you might have!

Bruce (& Lynda Davis)
San Gregorio, CA