Just purchased my second Prevost after an absence from large coaches for several years. I spend part of the year in Maine (Alfred) and most of the year in Mount Dora, FL. I had the good fortune of buying a one owner, very low miles 02 Marathon H3 45 (non slide) from the original owner. It has been serviced since birth at Marathon in San Antonio. I had looked at a number of Libertys and Marathons (as well as others) prior to this purchase and this just seemed to be the best fit for me. My last coach was an XL so I'll be interested to see what the real road difference is between the H.

While I won't have much of a problem getting service in Florida, I would appreciate and welcome any information about other Marathon owners and techs familiar with Marathon for when I am up North.

I was thrilled to find out that the webmaster for POG is a Mainer also and knows people that I know.

Thanks too all who post interesting and useful stuff on these forums. If I have something I feel will be of value to others, I'll post it.