Getting the bus ready for I trip,I realized that I may have a problem.I have a 97 h45/98 vantare/when I purchased the coach the top post on the blue round multi battery isolator mod 3002,had no cable on it,and the center post had 3 cables/bringing the coach home,over 2000 miles I had both high and unbalanced lights on the dash/I didconnected the 3rd cable from the center post and drove home/with the disconnected cable that appears to go to the house batteries reading 15.5 volts/the house batteries read 13.5 in float mode/the bus batteries read 12.5 as do the center and lower post on the surepower ind. isolator/where am I getting 15.5 volts from?If I hook up the cable with 15.5 to the top terminal,will that cook the batteries?Is there any way to test the battery isolator?with nothing attached to the isolator top post it reads 12.0 when the bus batts read 12.5 as do both the center and bottom posts on the isolator,which are hooked up currently/hope someone out there can help/thanks in advance/joe