Jon..
What are your inverters lowest charge rates? Also what are the default settings for your inverter chargers? I occasionally set mine down when we need more amps available, but never sure how low they can be set. They are normally set on 15. Leg one stays in float mode and leg 2 stays in bulk mode most of the time at least until we get home and hooked to our better power source. We always have a lot more draw on leg 2 the way its set up. Thanks for your input here.
Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
Fred,

Power management as you know is required to run all 4 CAs. When I want to beat the heat I use all 4 but turn off the HW tank and make sure I don't use any high amp loads like a coffee maker or the microwave. When all 4 are running and I have some lights on and the TV my current draw is around 32 to 33 amps. I have my inverters set at the lowest charge rate so they are not a factor even if I turn on all the lights. In the morning when it is cool I can make coffee, use the dryer or turn on the HW tank because I only have to run two CAs.

Any 50 amp service should easily handle those amperage loads and if the shore power breaker trips it is likely a bad circuit breaker or the connections are loose.