My coach has two (2) Trace 3000 watt 12 volt inverters and six (6) 8D batteries with (2) RC7 remote control panels mounted over the windshield along with other stuff. When scrolling through various informational items contained in the displays, one display will show 25.5 hours of runtime while the other display will show just 6 hours of run time. As various appliances go on or off (refrigirator, microwave, cooktop etc) the display wii indicate various runtimes for the circuits each appliance is connected to. No problem. While at Russel coach several months ago I had Rob ck. and verify how the batteries were connected and ck there condition. I (on my own) assumed that the display showing 25.5 Hrs. runtime must have 6 batteries connected to it and the other 2 must be connected to the 2nd. display. Sounded good to me, maybe wrong! While the coach was with Xtreme Paint & Graphics having Nick Hessler go over all my CC electrical stuff, I asked him about this. Nick said that both inverters use all the batteries together. I didn' think that was correct since the displays show different runtimes. I am not far from replacing the batteries since they are approaching six (6) years of age. My thought was to add two (2) additional batteries to the inverter running the refrigirator so as to get a longer runtime for dry camping. If Nick is correct, why would CC not have kept the battery banks seperated and also why dual controls? Are alot of other coaches setup this way? Any Thoughts?