Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
I cannot believe the market has changed so drmatically that buyers are lining up to buy coaches.

Jon,

Are you saying the market is becoming a sellers market? If so, that would be great for us owners as values will be creeping upwards due to the demand.
Denny,

I was questioning the post that seemed to indicate if the coach in question was mentioned on the forum someone would race right to it and buy it. I don't think we are there yet.

Even if the market were to shift tomorrow I suspect rather than our coaches appreciating I suspect the depreciation we have all suffered will come to a halt for a while. I would like to see my coach appreciate as would anyone else but as long as new ones are made every day I seriously doubt their value will increase. Having said that I am aware of some real steals that have taken place because the previous owners were dumping their coaches or banks were selling a repossession. Those purchases were made below the already depressed market so those might represent cases where the seller can realize a gain.