Well, here we are on the way from the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta to the POG Rally in Kerrville when we decide to have some of the bugs and dust removed from the bus at exit 37 of I-10 just east of El Paso. I was about to drive the bus into the wash tunnel when Donald told me we had a bigger problem. The tire on the right tag axle lost its tread but had obviously just happened because the tire still had air. We immediately tried locating a Michelin 365/70 R22.5 but there doesn't seem to be one available anywhere around. We also have a call into Michelin who might be able to steer us toward one but, as I said, the local dealers say they don't have one and the only guy who seemed interested in helping, said it would take 10 days to get one. We do have a toad so could unhook and go pick one up somewhere, hopefully, closer than the one in our garage in Florida. When we replaced two tires last year, we put the new ones on the front and the others on the tag so we have an extra that we should have thrown into the coach before this trip. Hindsight and all that. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions or know where we might be able to find the tire? Thanks and we hope to see a bunch of you in Kerrville soon. By the way, my cell number is 850-240-1676.

Bonnie