Hello all. These three topics are obviously not related, but I'm hoping to have the brain trust give me some ideas about all these issues.

First. Zip Dee. 2003 Liberty Lady Classic. Automatic awning. Worked perfectly in Canada for a month this summer. Used it frequently. Two weeks after we came home, cleaned bus and pushed awning button (on both crestron and awning remote) to continue its regular use. Nothing. Not a sound. I hear the compressor fan blowing, but there is no auditory signal that anything is trying to work or unfold. I have not seen a breaker for it, so I assume I haven't turned it off. I do have a question about how the front arm of the awning looks at the connection with the awning (thinking that maybe it is not in the proper position) ( I'll go take a picture to show you what it looks like to see if that is how it normally looks.) But, if it were out of alignment, I would think you would still hear some kind of noise indicating that it is trying to open. So, what would be the logical things for one to check for on this one?

Second. Dishwasher supply line. When we bought bus, on our inspection, I saw one small drip under the sink, where the dishwasher supply line connects to the water supply. I could not reproduce this leak no matter how hard I tried, so no repairs were made at that time. I did tighten the connection a little when we got home with a plan to observe it periodically. I kept plastic bin under this connection, because I assumed it would show itself again at some point. I was right. We had no leak here from March to July. On our trip to canada, after driving 8 hours or so the first day, there was some water under this connection in the plastic bucket. Then the next day there was no water under this connection. I watched it like a hawk. Then, everytime we would drive, it would leak some. I had the valve turned off at this point, to avoid a major problem, but there was some residual water in the line running to the dishwasher that would make its way out when we moved. One day, there was so much water in my plastic bucket, that I assumed the water cut off valve might not be working. But I have tested the valve with nothing hooked up and there is no water leaking through valve to be able to leak at the spot that had been leaking. I tried installing another fitting in canada, but due to the tenison on the line, it pulled the line crooked, and it leaked. I've been searching for a proper fitting to handle this situation, but the plastic line is just larger than 3/8 inch, so you can't get any kind of sleeve over it to make the connection. So, to make a long story short, I am afraid I am going to have to get another supply line for the dishwasher and install it. It appears that the connection that was here before is not what came standard with the dishwasher, as the install booklet indicated the fitting was one that was slightly different.(I might be drawing the wrong conclusion on this one.) But the big question is, how difficult will it be to remove all the panels that liberty has installed to cover up this line so I can trace it back and make the connection with the dishwasher? I see some screws that I guess I will have to start with, but I have not disassembled the Liberty cabinet guts before, or taken out any drawers, so I am a little intimidated. If someone who has moderate handy man skills can give me a pointer or reassurance that I will be able to put it all back together, I guess I will try to get a supply line from the dishwasher manufacturer and go from there.

Third. The sensor that tells one of our automatic shades to stop rolling up does not stop it and we have to hit the stop button to stop it and keep the motor from burning out. Can you replace the sensor alone or do you replace the whole motor? Where are these parts found and how easy is it to remove this from the bus to replace?