I have learned with the TT to adjust it for the typical surface. On mine that means the receiver knob is set around 11:00 O'Clock. With every pothole or bridge expansion joint I get a very quiet little chirp and I am anticipating that now. It is not intrusive and is a constant reminder to me the device is doing its job.

When we hit a long stretch of rough(er) road and the chirping becomes louder and more insistent I can adjust the control knob a little higher, but I have to remember to dial it back when the road smooths out. I actually hope to never find out if the TT works, but I do know that if the H2 is vibrating such as on a lousy road or presumably due to a failed tire the TT will let you know. The real strength of the TT is its simplicity. Plug the sending unit into the 12V socket on the toad and stick the sender to the windshield using the suction cups. It senses when it is level and the light turns green.

The receiver on my coach is attached to the driver's side window so it can easily receive the signal, and is plugged into 12V. I can adjust the know easily. The lights have multiple purposes, including telling you the sender has lost power or the sender has fallen from the windshield. It doesn't get any simpler.