OK, here goes......

Economic times have fallen hard on the Transportation, Warehousing and Commercial Property business here in Georgia and Ms Truk and I will have to take a break from bus ownership for a while. Small family businesses have been discarded like household trash, regardless of what the talking heads say. Somewhere along the line we must have missed our Stimulus money and the idiots in DC should be proud of the 10.2% unemployment rate in Georgia.

If business wasn't bad enough, since we're just a little Company with no Health Insurance purchasing power, our little Group renewal will cost us only $1,420.00 monthly, since Nance and I are 63 and too young for Medicare and that's with a $3,000.00 deductible 80/20 each. But wait, Health Insurance is free for illegals, I don't get it! Oops, I forgot, the Economy is turning around according to the Chosen One and Health Insurance is going to get cheaper. Sorry, no more politics!!!

So this is just a bump in the road and a temporary setback and if we end up with a POS plastic trade for awhile, the Green Machine will be the benchmark of future bus ownership. I hate it, it's as close to flawless as you can get and we had no intentions of parting with the Liberty. Flipping this bus was never a consideration.

Rick - Thanks for thinking of us, but we will have to pass on ME. We have to be in upstate NY in August for our 45 year class reunion and the dates are just too far apart to stick around after the Lobsta Fest.