Confession: I was always a fan of a manifold type plumbing arrangment for conversions. It was my opinion that was one area Liberty could improve their coaches. It makes so much sense to have all the water system shutoffs in one area, clearly marked so a leak or need for service could be dealt with as easily as it is turning off a specific electrical circuit.

But I have gone through repairs on our old coach, just like Truk has on his in the water bay and while Liberty plumbing may not look particularly artful it is an absolute breeze to work on. There is a shutoff valve for every circuit, and there is nothing that would need to be repaired that would be difficult or take a lot of time. While I still like the looks of a manifolded water system and the concept, when it comes to major repairs like a water tank or HW heater or pump replacement I will take the Liberty set up because it puts function over pretty.

I'm not so happy with having to crawl on my knees to see and connect the sewer hose however.