Howdy folks. My name is Fred and my wife, Robin and I are from Phoenix, AZ.

I've been looking at coaches for years and now, finally, it looks like I'm going to get one!

We're looking for a late 90's, early 00's Liberty or Marathon, XL series and literally can't wait
to head out on the road to start enjoying our semi-retirement.

About myself, I'm an ex-high tech veteran with 25 years in the computer business, with
all kinds of experience in everything electrical and mechanical, and yes, even software!

My wife is horrified by all of the technical complexity of a bus and I'm nothing short of
excited by it all. As a lifelong wrench-turner and fiddler, this is just the kind of thing that
interests me the most. I've owned a couple of cheap Class-A's in the past, and were
disappointed with each one, mostly due to their inferior systems, poor power, and bad
driving habits. All of these things have drawn me to Prevost, because I really want a
sophisticated machine that has the power and grace to go along with the beauty.

I drove big rigs in my youth, and in later years became a pilot and flight instructor. If
it has an engine, I'm generally interested in it, but only if I get to drive. This is going
to be FUN!

I'm also into Ham Radio and my website is the world's largest in the hobby. If there are
any other hams in the group, I'd like to meet you. Also, if there is anyone in the Phoenix
area who might be able to share some of their wisdom and advice, I'd be grateful.

My online bio is at http://www.qrz.com/db/aa7bq

Best wishes,

-fred