Thread: Inverter Battery Pictures, More

Threaded View

dreamchasers Guest

Default Inverter Battery Pictures, More

I have been learning some new technology programs for handling pictures. I developed a picture presentation with pictures from recent work on my coach. Some of the pictures are repeat of previous posts. I am working up the time for several articles on recent work.

This feature rich tool enables "pan and zoom" features that enables very detailed inspection of pictures. The pan and zoom feature is located on the left side of the control bar. When the pan and zoom feature is selected, the user can magnify the photo with the up/down arrows, then grab the picture with the mouse pointer to drag to the desired view point. Their are some of us poggers that can't get enough detail. We know who we are.....

Also, an auto scroll feature in enabled to allow users to move mouse to the right or left on the thumbnails to see additional pictures to the right or left.

When a picture is selected, move the pointer over the picture to see a description of the picture on the left.

I welcome any feedback on using this. Click below to launch the album launch window, then click the link. The picture album will open in a new window, full screen.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/pog/albums/album/inverterbatterylaunch.htm

Hector
    Last edited by dreamchasers; 06-24-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: updated web address