Jon,

Thanks for the nice words. We enjoyed working with you on getting your new refrigerator in. We are thankful for the opportunity to work with you! Regarding "I hope he can become our expert in-house POG maintenance advisor." I would love to answer any quesitons that any POG member may have about maintenance. I honestly only log on about once a week, but maybe if we could start a new section for Russell Coach Maintenance Questions or something like that, I will respond to the posts once a week. If someone needs an answer quicker and before I log on, I welcome telephone calls at my office. As you mentioned, I do have over 1,000,000 miles under my belt, and we pride ourselves in that our lease fleet are very well maintained!! I would love the opportunity to work with fellow POG members to set their coaches up on a maintenance program through Russell Coach. Of course, our other division of Russell Coach is building interiors, so if any re-do's or updates are in any POG member's future, we welcome you to Russell Coach!

Thanks again for bringing your coach to us for the refrigerator install. We enjoyed seeing you and working with you!

Rob Russell
www.russellcoach.com
865-525-3888

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
Now the rest of the story.

The dinette was stripped, the passenger seat was removed, the old refrigerator had its doors and shelves removed, a new windshield was ready to be installed and me and the bus went to Russell Coach where Rob Russell and our new refrigerator was awaiting me.

Out came the the old refrigerator. I usually like to work alone but it was clear from the moment four of us grappled with the refrigerator to take it out asking Rob and his crew to help was a wise decision.........

I would recommend Rob Russell and his crew to anyone that needs cabinet work, interior repairs or work, or maintenance work. Although his niche is entertainer coaches right now I can tell you that if you want to get a maintenance program set up for your coach he is the man to work with. I was not aware but in addition to the knowledge he has gained by having a fleet of Prevost coaches on the road rolling up 80,000 miles per year each, he also has 1,000,000 miles plus under his belt driving them. If anyone can tell us what items we need to maintain, replace or pay attention to, and when he is the man. I hope he can become our expert in-house POG maintenance advisor.