The wife and I are in the market for a coach and found a new 2008 (2006 chassis) that fits the bill for what we are looking for.

We understand that Legendary is out of business, but still like the layout and the options/colors etc. Coach drives well and seems fine from what I could tell in a short 20 mile test drive at the dealers place. Coming from a marine background, many of the systems are the same or very similar to our last boat and I don't have any real problems figuring them out and the documentation appears to be available for most everything.

I have looked at other converters and some things I like in the Legendary are not present or are differently installed/operated in the others. My wife likes the layout and decorating the best of everything we have looked at so far.

I guess my question is this: it there any real reason to stay away from this coach? The dealer tells me that the chassis/engine/tranny warranty starts at first retail delivery and this is a new coach..never titled or sold at retail. I understand that there is no actual dealer support for the conversion, but it is my impression that Prevost/Detroit/Allison will still warranty/support the chassis.

Am I right or wrong on this.

Thanks for any input!

Mark