I virtually stumbled upon the POG group and so very happy I did. The quality of posts, information and overall sharing is truly impressive. I hope one day that I may be a contributor of advice, but I am far from that point at this time. My experience of coach and bus systems is limited to an MC8 that I worked on (ie. Conversion) with others many years ago, but what an education that was. There is nothing better than to do things first hand and learn from others who know what they are doing and talking about. To that end my knowledge of the Prevost Coach is very limited but from those I have talked with, this Coach is a very fine vehicle.

My dream (and the wife shares the same dream) is to own a Prevost and to travel extensively through the States and Canada. I am working very hard to make this dream into a reality and hopefully in the too distant future I will be a proud owner.

So from time to time I will ask questions (hopefully thoughtful ones) and if I ask a naive question or one that has been asked many times before I offer my humblest apiologies. I will do my research and search earlier posts in order that I am not a nuisance to the group.

Cheers.........Allan Baxter aka redliteal