Just a quick note...I've been an owner of an '87 Executive for about a year now. My favorite answer man (Joe C) has been on me to join up here for a while, so finally I'm here.

We don't use our coach like most of you do. Within the last couple of weeks is the 1st time we've ever used a park (you can read more about that HERE, and really enjoyed it. We typically are in and out of a city or event in one day...so staying at a venue or Wal-Mart..or rest area...just wherever, is typically our travel plan. But I've learned so much in just experimenting (and asking Joe every other day)with things as they come.

My coach was originally named "My Way" and was originally built by Frank for a friend of his. It's now named "Almost Home", which is the name of my Not For Profit organization. We travel all over the country sharing our faith through Christian Country/Southern Gospel. It's quite a time...always have my wife and our 1 year old and 2 year old, and sometimes have our 15 year old as well!

Hope to see some of you soon...and I know I'll learn a lot from you. Joe will testify to the fact that I know ALMOST enough to be dangerous...but I'm working on it!