I've avoided the itch to get into flying and remanded myself to RC planes and Heli's for years but since life has gotten to be such a chore, I was thinking that could be a convienient way to take myself out since suicide is not for me. But a plance accident ? That's the ticket. In case of a problem, I want to head straight down at full throttle (not into a house to hurt anyone else of course). I don't want to wind up all messed up.

But seriously folks.........Stefanny will take the flying lessons with me so she can take over while I try wing walking. That always looked like an adreniline rush. And I won't drink and fly. Just take 40mg of Valium on take off to make sure my neves don't make me fly badly. Stefanny can take over when I pass out and when I'm flying, she can be there to make sure I'm not inverted by mistake. I never drink and motorcycle either. In fact, i haven't been drinking at all. Carrott juice took it's place. Real "juice" ya here Lew ?

Maybe I should stick to the two dimmensional boat after all. Will take asset exchange site suggestions to trade for boat or anything of value. Need it out of my driveway.