He's about to put your wallet on a diet if it was his facility that spent four hours with soapy stuff. My confidence level when the so called experts need that much time with soapy stuff just went negative.

And I'm betting he won't listen to a word of advice from a civilian.

Me being a cynic has the inability to believe an air bag that probably has about 90 PSI inside it will leak in one position and not another.

Hector....now that I have been so harsh, do you agree with my analysis? Jim's Liberty has accumulator tanks tied in with the air bags and we have to presume they are leak free, and his three port up front that is a universal air exhaust on other coaches, is unique to the front air bags only. Two three port electrically operated Norgrens are supplied for the left and right rear to funtion as their exhaust.

With the coach dropping when the tag is raised the theory would be the rear air bag is definitely out of consideration as a problem as is the 3 port valve, but that would not necessarily rule out the three port valve leaking sideways out the end cap(s)