Thread: PilotsNPaws progress report

Threaded View

Default PilotsNPaws progress report

Because of the generosity of POG at the Sevierville charity auction www.pilotsnpaws.net continues to gain traction. We have a new web site and we are getting more pilots almost every day. Debi has the latest count, but I believe the number is now in excess of 80.

The number of rescue flights continues to rise.

We have had a lot of publicity that we continue to seek so we can reach pilots across the country. I believe it is safe to say we will not be satisfied until we have enough pilots to answer every request for an animal rescue flight.

We are in the process of incorporating and will immediately apply for 501c3 status so pilots who contribute their time and aircraft can count their rescue flights as charitable donations for tax purposes.

We have a board of directors now selected and will soon begin employing the board to direct future activities of PNP. We are planning to have a PNP booth at the Sun and Fun Fly-in in Lakeland FL in April, Oshkosh in July, and the AOPA convention in Tampa in November to reach out to pilots at the three biggest pilot gatherings.

Thank you for your contributions. It is going to continue to be a lot of effort to accomplish our objectives, but your seed money is playing a large part in our progress. I hope Deb will add comments also.
    Attached Images Attached Images