Hey POGgers,

I stopped for fuel at Flying J in Beach, ND on Thursday. The price was $3.97.9. That was the first fuel under $4.00 that I have purchased since March 14th of this year. Yeah!!

But here is the kicker. According to the woman at the fuel desk, beginning Monday, Sept. 1, Flying J will no longer recognize the RV Real Value Club card for a discount at the TRUCK island. Only at the RV island. For those of you unfamiliar with this card, it allowes RV owners to use it, get the cash price for fuel (which is 8 or 9 cents per gallon less), pay with a credit card (and have 30 days to pay your credit card bill.) What a great deal!!! Apparently all that ends Monday. You can still get the cash price at the RV island with the card, but as many of you know, not all RV islands are bus friendly. Some are barely 5th wheel friendly, let alone a bus. And most have the slow delivery handles. So pumping 130 gallons or more of fuel will take a while.

Is this a good business decision??

BTW--I have purchased fuel 14 times in 2008. 9 of those purchases have been at Flying J.

Makin' our way to Spearfish,

Ken