Hey All,
just thought I'd post a quick note about my experience at Advantage Coach in Charleston, WV. They put on my new A/C compressor for me. (Dave Langloise from Prevost recommended them.)

It is a small family business in a very not so new and shiny building... that my coach wouldn't fit into. So they worked outside. They were FANTASTIC! Keith kind of makes the arrangements, Mikey and Franklin spin the wrenches, and Sheila (Keith's Wife) does the books and works the phones. (They run a transport business.) An uncle of theirs was hanging around there too... he was a character.

They did excellent work, for three guys working the only charged $50 an hour. (Yes, it took them 2.5 hours of pretty constant work and the labor charge was $125... and yes, that was for all three of them.) Very nice folks as well.

Hey, I'm not from WV, but I live here now. (Well, for the tour I actually live in a bus:-) But don't let those WV stereotypes prevent you from getting some First Class Service at Advantage Coach in Charleston. They are centrally located and their walls are papered with head shots from all band buses they help to put back on the road. GREAT GUYS.

Advantage Coach
Keith Wilson, President
304-984-2100
866-ADVCOACH

Tell them I sent you. (Adam, the fiddle player from Pianafiddle.)

See you there. (hopefully not too often:-)

Adam