Ok guys (and gals) out there, I need some direction. During my 7K mile June trip I lost the Bedroom, then the Galley, and finally the Dash A/C units. I did check the compressors and the clutch on one compressor would not engage. The Dash went last about 9:00 PM within 30 miles of home so I just kept driving. The next morning I looked into the engine bay to check fan belts and found it had tossed the compressor belt for the dash A/C. I got out a belt and, with help from my seven year old grandson, replaced it. The dash unit came back to life. Yeah for me on that one.

The other two units were checked out by Guaranty RV in Junction City. Bottom line was they could not get CC to furnish (return call) to get technical information - wiring diagram. I went to CC personally and was able to get the drawing. When I got back to Guaranty the coach was out front in the "finished" line. They had done nothing but create new problems. Anyway, their diagnosis was the blower switches were burned out and therefore the compressor was not getting any power = no A/C. Of course the blower switches were not in stock at CC - seven day delivery - so I ordered them through CC and had them drop shipped to my house. They were on the front porch waiting for me when I got home.

Now since my time is limited, I still work and we take care of grands on Fridays and Saturdays while daughter works, I took the coach back to Carrier Transicold (CT) in Garner NC. They had previously been recommended to me by Southern Coach of Durham as the company that fixes their tour coach A/C units. They also were familiar with the coach having done A/C work on it before. Well today I get a call from CT and the switches have been installed, including a bad low pressure cut off switch that had been bypassed in the past, but the compressors are still not getting any power. Yes the Dash A/C failed about two weeks after I put on the new belt. They asked where the A/C electrical relays were located as they could not find them. I told them they may be in one of three places as far as I knew. One is in the electrical bay under the driver's window, a previous post indicated they may be on the ceiling of an underbay on the driver's side, and lastly the electrical box on the back wall of the engine bay. I'm sending an e-mail message to CC requesting the same information but I don't know if that approach will be successful or not.

So now for the $64,000 question, can anyone tell me other places on a 1990 chassis and 1991 CC conversion that we may find the electrical relays for the A/C compressors? I provided CT with an 800 number for tech support at CC in Junction City and the name of the tech rep I got the wiring diagram from in June. I have not heard anything further from CT today. Looks like it will be at least Monday before I can get the coach back.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you may provide.