Thanks for all of the complements everyone.

Harry, if you sent the email, I didn't seem to get it. A re-send would be appreciated, as I had a bit of a go-around with the BOE this morning.

SO, I think we may be changing plans slightly ...

Yes, we're still planning on getting the bus, assuming inspection comes through clean in 3 weeks!

As Kathy and I were kinda lying there last night, both too excited to sleep, we started discussing our options again, with respect to bus use of the next few months. It really is critical to get the sales tax exemption to keep the price tag in the region we could afford. But, as we thought about the current plan, we realized that it would be 9 months before we brought the coach home, and we wouldn't really be able to fly out to the east coast that much to make use of it (might as well spend the sales tax on airfare!)

So, I think we've tentatively decided to pick up the coach in October, hit a a water polo tournement for West Point (location still to be determined, between Philly and NY). After that we'd take a week or so heading home. Instead of bringing the bus into CA, we're going to arrange storage in AZ or NV, and visit the bus on weekends. In this way, we get to use the bus through the winter here in the southwest (which is really nice time out here), and we still get the sales tax exemption. Also we wont drive it out to NY for graduation next May (we already had airfare and hotel arranged and paid), but try instead to hit POG rally in the spring. Unfortunately we can do Spearfish because it conflcts with other pre-scheduled events. One week later would have been perfect, but thems the breaks ...

Thanks everyone for the advice as to where to store. That will come in very handy should we need to perhaps store for some period of time in the future.

We are REALLY getting excited about having a bus again!

Ray