Here's a question that will certainly have lots of different answers...

As most of you know, I have a tour coming up that will take me about 40,000 miles in 8 or 9 months. I have my two kids and wife on the bus and MUST be at my concerts on time, every time. (Missing even one concert would cost me more than a new set of tires.)

My bus is still new to me. The previous owner had the tires inspected every year. (removed, inspected at Michelin, new valve stems, etc.) He had pressure pro on and was quite anal about tires. Actually, he was anal about everything... which is why I bought the bus from him. I still have the pressure pro and it works like a charm. Tires are mostly under 3 or 4 years old. At least one is closer to 5 years old according to the codes, but all were installed within 4 years, some newer. All have deep tread. None have significant cracking on side. Some have NO cracking, some have a little bit, but nothing major.

What do y'all think I should do? Have them all inspected? Does that even make a difference? They are those Michelin XZA's. I think those are supposed to be good tires, but honestly, I don't get off on tires the way some people do. I tend to obsess about other issues. I don't want to be penny wise and pound foolish, but then again, I don't want to trash a perfectly good set of tires. I also don't want to be worrying all the time about them, nor do I want a blow out.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

~Adam