Quote Originally Posted by flyu2there View Post
So guys, tell me on the Orphan List is there a dealer "pack"? I have been down this road before when dealers will take a car that they feel is going to be a hot seller and add 5 grand and then have the balz to tag it "additional dealer profit".

I have also noticed a number of dealers and private parties who have Smart Cars listed with basically zero miles....not un common to see between 18 and 22 k for the ask. They are all over the internet if you want to have a look...Google "Smart Cars For Sale" and prepare yourself for a shock.

I'll wait til 2009 when supply catches up to the demand...maybe sooner in this economy!

John
Those shinanigans seemed to have calmed down after the first month or so after the release in Jan.
My local Mercedes dealer, the only Arizona smart dealer, does add Lojack and window tint to every orphan. It added almost $1000 to price, but still a good deal in my mind. I would have done the "Huper optic" tint anyways.

I got a loaded passion(comfort package and top stereo), with dealer add-ons for a little over $16K.

Randy