There is always something to deal with on a Big Bus. When I pickled up my bus from having service the other day I noticed that the right arm of the IRSI seat was raised up higher than I thought it was supposed to go. When I moved it back down to its normal level position it just continued down to the seat. The roller does not seem to be able to adjust the arm at all, up or down, to its normal operating position (for me). I was told that if I did the following I could take it off and examine it so I did.

I moved the arm up to the back of the seat at a 90 degree position and removed from the main seat body. I examined the arm's connection point to the main seat body. In the open rod that connects to the main seat body there is a pin that is about 2 inches long. It does not seem to move if I adjust the roller, what is its role in the process. The mechanism seems simple, but I cannot see how it should work and there is no access to the roller rod that is supposed to adjust the arm up or down.

When I move the roller nothing seems to happen at all, and when I put it back on the seat it does nothing. You can adjust the roller but there is no pressure or connection to the seat .

Have any of you ever dealt with this problem??