Hello. My name is Tully. I bought my first RV/Coach last summer. It was a American Eagle 39 Foot 1995. Got my feet wet. Was very nice and well built. My first choice was a Prevost- but out of $ range.

Came by a 1990 Prevost- Country Coach for sale. Spoke with the owner numerous times on the phone, email & photos- ect...

Three owners with him being the 3rd owner and has owned for 10 years.

He just had a stroke last year and decided to put up for sale. Had a new 20k Kohler generator put in just a couple years back. Converted A/C from R12 to R34- entire system at a cost of $13,000. Had spent $40,000 to update interior - new leather recovered on all furniture, dash. Burl wood dash plates, marble flooring ....

Coach has 224,000 miles on it. Service records back to day one including every single service receipt all in binder. He was very pro-active on maint. items.

Well here goes- He had listed on philcooper.com. for $119,500. I was able to get coach for $105,000 and have him deliver it from Ariziona to Illinois. I will take delivery of the coach on 4/15/08.

Always loved Prevost look. Loved the idea of a tag wheel. The weight. The quality.

Not certain how to link- if you go to philcooper.com you will see it listed- $119,500.

I am very new to this and would appreciate any thoughts or insights. Was Country Coach a good converter? I know that make a decent fiber/plastic coach.

This has brand new Mich. tires and house/coach batteries.

Will post more in the next day or two. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Looking forward to comments.

Tully