Dale,

Mine has separate switches for left and right side as well as rear. Each button is controlled by the boards in the ECC. Your not going to find a fuse anywhere else except in that cabinet. The ECC is that big scary cabinet in the 1st bay. Remove the plexiglass and check all the fuses, there are about 30 or 40 of them. If none of the fuses are blown, you have to open the cabinet and look on the back of the mother board for the corresponding wire number. At that wire number there is a manual mini switch that serves the same function as your button. There is also a little red light. When the switch on the dash is pushed, it illuminates that light. If not, you can press the mini switch to verify the little red light comes on and the curb lights work. If it works with the manual switch and not with the dash button, you have a daughter board problem. Daughter boards are the vertical boards attached to the big mother board. If you only have one button for the lights, there should be two wires at the board, left lights and right lights.

You have to remember with the CC, everything goes to or through that ECC and for the most part, that's where all the fuses are located. There are other fuses for the digital dash and I can scare you later with that.

If you don't have the wire numbers in your electrical drawing, let me know and I can give you the number.