Does anyone have misters on their Cruisair Condensers and does it work?

I am considering adding high pressure misters to the three condensing units in an attempt to get them to work (and work better) while travelling down the road.

The only other A/C I have is Drivers Air.

I'd like to be able to run the generator while driving down the road in summer and run all three Cruisair units plus the drivers air.

The coach is wired to run the Galley (middle) and Bedroom (rear) Cruisair units through the inverters, and the drivers air (front,engine driven) without the generator running.
I have done this and they will run, but I am not to sure the 270 amp alternator on engine is able to keep up or how long I could really run in this configuration and still have good voltage.

Seems to be a lot of wisdom that recommends just running the generator and getting on down the road.

The condensing units and generator are mounted as follows:
The Salon and Galley condensing units are in the spare tire bay,
the Bedroom condensing unit is in the first bay passenger side (rear inside corner of bay),
the generator (20KW Powertech) is in the first bay drivers side.

One of the troubling factors is that all of the fresh air flow for the three Cruisairs and the generator comes through the front bumper grill.

Maybe this setup does not prvide enough air flow when all four items are running at the same time. Or that in any situation there is never enough air flow for the lonely Cruisair at the ent of the fresh air supply line (Bedroom Unit).

It is hard to believe that Marathon would engineer it that way? But, it is a consideration.

Currently the biggest problem is the Bedroom unit will 'HI PS' in the cooling mode and shut down regularly. The same unit also shuts down in the heating mode, as recently tested on a run from Vegas to Reno when the OAT's were 30 degrees F. This unit also has the longest line set and the least efficient of the three.

The freon charges in all three units have been check twice by Chris at DWC and there are no leaks. At least one unit was found to be overcharged and corrected.

Additionally, the condensing units and the evaporators have been carefully cleaned. All the fans are blowing, but I may need to replace them too.

These particular Cruisairs, according to someone who knows, are the same as the new ones today. No easy upgrades to the equipment as far as I know.

Basically, I need to get these Cruisair units to work and run (to the max)while travelling down the road. Does not seem like it should be this much trouble.