We just introduced ourselves in the New Member Forum. We have been searching for a Prevost suitable for our needs and ran across POG in the process. What a relief! There is a dealer in a city close to us that has a 1993 Marathon that looks to be in excellent condition. They are in the process of fixing a few problems that are normal for an older coach but our initial impression is that it is a great unit and just what we need. I got a copy of the Marathon Retail Invoice and it says the V.I.N. is N-975, the production number is 0208XL and customer name is Buddy Gregg. We are confused by the year because the plate in the engine compartment says 1992. The date on the Retail Invoice also said 1992 but this has been crossed out and 1993 written in. The date on the Prevost Car Inc. "Coach Final Record" is December 1991. What is this unit? Is anybody out there familiar with this particular unit? The other thing that is of some concern is that this bus is incredibly well priced according to our research at $149,000. Grandma used to say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" but grandpa used to say "if its too good to be true it usually is". We have a ways to go yet in our purchase process but any help you experts out there can provide would be immensely appreciated. By the way, I have owned motorhomes since 1971 and had my Bluebird for 8 years. I'm a "shade tree" mechanic who works on his own boats and restores cars for fun. I was also a hobby farmer for years and know my way around heavy equipment.