Well we picked up the new to us 1991 Liberty yesterday. After a six hour PDI following Jon's list, everything looked good and we fired her up and came home. Got in late and I plugged the coach in up at the house. Had to use a 50 amp extension cord that I had never used and found out this morning that I had reversed polarity because of the extension. I did not see this situation until this morning when I went out to move the coach to the bus barn. The only problem is that the SMX control for the front Cruise Air has no indication power to it. Nothing lights up on the SMX panel. The breaker inside the coach for the front Cruise Air was not tripped and I have tried resetting it several times. Is their another breaker or reset button for Cruise Airs? I have looked everywhere I can think of with no luck. I have just about every bit of documentation that you can think of with one exception. There is no Liberty Owners Manual with the coach. I have the Liberty electrical schematics and the Cruise Air users book but no help. Any way to test the SMX? What would I get into if I tried trading out the SMX from one of the other Cruise Airs? I guess the first thing is to check the voltage at the back of the non working SMX. I'll go do that now. Any help appreciated.