Just joined your group today. Like others, have been following along, mostly tripping over my feet learning more about your group. My wife and I recently purchased a 1999 Marathon 45 XLVS from Marathon in Coburg Or. This is all completely new to us, at least as Prevost owners. I have only driven a Prevost a grand total of 20 miles as part of a test drive before the final purchase. Lots to learn, but am a good student, and might be asking a few questions from time to time, like where's the parking brake, or some other important questions. We have owned a few large motorhomes, but nothing like this. I am a pilot, boater and switch between these pleasures. We will be picking up the coach from the factory in January after a few upgrades and improvements are complete. The coach was a one owner, 30K, hardly used much at all, and very customized for a very demanding Swiss banker who left it at Marathon when he was in Europe. it fits our taste just fine, and hope to see you folks at the rally in TN. in the spring, that is if we can find that darn brake.

Pam & Bruce