Jon, no I haven't weighed the coach yet. I was out of town all week, and now just trying to get going again. The reason I've been looking for the larger tire is:

1. the coach currently has 315/80's all the way around (except for 1 tire which I (mistakenly?) put a 12R22.5 on to replace a tire with slash in sidewall.

2. a phonecall to Prevost they told me that's what to put on the coach

3. (this is a guess here). my coach interior was redone in 1999 and the entire coach (except bedroom) flooring was replaced with tile. I'm assuming that this was a bit heavier than the previous carpeting. The tires on the coach now (1999 tires) are the 315/80's. Perhaps they were put on when the coach interior was re-done?

SO, I had kinda assumed that if the R12 was acceptable, that the 315/80 with it's better load carrying capacity would be better? Handling on the coach at the moment seems to be fine, although I've never driven another coach to compare, but it handles really fine.

So, that's why I started looking for those tires, and that's when I ran into these roadblocks. Several Goodyear dealers told me that there were no G670RV's in my size to be found anywhere in the US. I was looking at the Goodyear, because I thought it would be cheaper than the Michelins, but better than the Toyo's?

I was going to get the coach this weekend, so perhaps I'll be able to weigh it.

ray