Hi Everyone,

Well I've gone and ahead and done it ... I'm picking up a new 2007 Legendary XL on Friday; #1022. Thanks to help of several members on this board (or should I blame them), I was able to arrange the financing to buy the coach. Jeff was particulary instrumental in hooking me up with fast Tommy. Mike P., Gary D., and Jeff was kind of enough to be sounding boards as to whether it was a good "deal", right decision, etc or not.

I will be signing all the papers tomorrow, so, this is the last chance for anyone to cure my MPD. I've got a checklist of things I need to do while I'm there based on the advice you all gave me. The following is the checklist:

1) Thoroughly go thru the whole coach and operate everything, push all the buttons, run all the systems, etc.
2) Get all the documentation I can on the coach, such as, manuals, schematics, drawings, spec sheet, etc.
3) Make sure that a PDI has been done on the coach (Vance at Legendary is doing the PDI). Coach only has 6000 miles on it - 3400 miles from Prevost factory to Coburg and a trip back and forth from San Diego to Coburg.
4) A good test drive.
5) Spare parts - I will get anything I can get my hands on since they are closing the facility. If anybody has list of spare parts I should get, please let me know because I have no idea what I should get in spare parts other than I will grab whatever I can get.

If anyone can think of anything else I should add to the checklist or anything I should do, please let me know.

I will post pictures later after I pick up the coach (or pictures can be viewed on the Legendary website; #1022).

Rick,
Soon to be cured of MPD