Hey POGgers,

I think the time is right to put a resource list of our members together. Names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

Here's a scenario:

Janet and I are westbound on I-40 leaving NC for TN. At mile marker 18, I get a CHECK ENGINE and STOP ENGINE light on the dash. I move over to the side of the highway, and before I come to a stop the engine has shut off. OH S--T! Now what? I call Prevost in Whites Creek, TN, they are little or no help, they tell me to call a DD place in Knoxville. Now I know Roger and Mickey live fairly close by, and I know A1 Jon and Di live somewhat close by, but I have no phone numbers for them. Or anyother POGers for that matter. Maybe Roger could have put me on to a service facility. As it turns out, Covington Diesel Inc. did a great job. Stephen there told me that I probably had a bad Oil Pressure Sensor, baby the rig into Knoxville, save a $600 road service charge, see me in the morning. He had a man on it at 8:30, an hour and 1/4 later we were on the road. $80.00 for the part, $97.00 for labor.
Put this place in your GPS:
Covington Power Systems
1429 Ault Rd.
Knoxville, TN 37914
865 689-3722
Exit 392B, I-40 Knoxville, TN

How do you feel about putting a "phone book" together of our members? For instance, Janet and I live in Orange County, as most of you know. We have 50 amp electrical at the house. Problem is the driveway is too steep to level the coach. But, we have two bedrooms with private baths to choose from. We would love to have drop-ins from POGers. I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to fixing a broken bus.

Give me your feedback. This is something Jim Skiff and I have talked about a couple of times.

What information should be included? Name, address, phone #. Bus parking?
Shop available? Hook ups for EWS? DKAFE (don't know ass from elbow)

Only those who respond would be listed. If you don't want to be listed, no problem, don't respond.

How say you??

Ken