Thread: Unidentified Objects on my Bus

Threaded View

Default Unidentified Objects on my Bus

I am hoping someone who has a bus similar to my 93 Marathon XL 40' can help me identify a few buttons and switches. I have been through my manuals with no success. I have attached 3 pictures.

The first picture shows some of the yellow switches on the dash. I am trying to determine what the one on the right side that says "B/A" is for. It is the one just below my "Jump Start" switch.

The second picture is of a rheostat and a small pushbutton switch that are mounted on a small plate under the dash. They are in front of my right leg under the edge of the dash. When I push the small switch, I hear a beeping sound, but I have no idea what the rheostat or the switch does.

The 3rd picture is of a little red light on the passenger side of the front of the bus. I assume it is part of my security system, but I have no idea how it works or if it works. The description in my manual does not match anything that I see in the bus. I also have a miniature remote control that I assume is part of the security system, but when I press the button, nothing happens. I did change the battery in the remote. The small red light on the front of the bus stays on most of the time. For the last couple days, it has been blinking continuously.

If anyone knows about any of these three items, I would appreciate some input. Thanks. Dale
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!