I don't know what campfire session you guys were at to think Marathon trl made these types of trailers. Marathon Trl is a Canadian company that makes little utility trls for Home Depot.

The trl in the picture was built by Dan Araujo in Bellflower, CA. He started out making boat racing trls and when I met him 15 years ago he was building transporters and sending them to China. I heard about him and talked him into skinning my stacker. He is the only one I know of in the U.S. that has the tool and die needed to bend the stainless. You cannot by the panels for a trailer from any mfg fit to match besides the custom work needed to even try something like that would be cost prohibited.

I've seen many regular car trailers with the old pattern stainless that he made and when I ask it is always his work. He also did the single wheel in the front behind the hitch. If Marathon trl in Canada built a trailer they sure didn't skin it.

As far as badging Marathon Coach painted my trl and asked it they could badge it which I allowed. Doesn't mean they made it.

Later
bv