Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takin' a chance here

Default Takin' a chance here

Don't know if this is an appropriate thread or not, but I can't resist.........GO DUCKS, The Quack Attack is back.

See Y'all in Texas
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

That's OK Ken.
    The Wild are still number 1......

Quacked pretty good last night Ken. Jenny and I went to Autzen the year you guys stole a victory from my Sooners with the onside kick that wasn't.....that aside, way cool place to go to a college ball game. Great pre-party, loud stadium, wierd dress by the locals....all in all good fun for a visiting fan.

Eugene is a fun place for those of us who remember the 60's - If you've ever wondered where all the VW busses went.......they're all still in Eugene !

On the road in the AM - Couple of stops along the way, Jdub's cookout on Thursday, and then see y'all in Kerrville
    Ken Robertson

Gordon - Been talking with Capt Dave about our trip - When he found out you were a Sooner, he suggested that we limit your options.......no DUCK hunting allowed !!!
    Ken Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobertson View Post
    Don't know if this is an appropriate thread or not, but I can't resist.........GO DUCKS, The Quack Attack is back.

See Y'all in Texas
    did you mean to say go Bucks???

Gordon - Been talking with Capt Dave about our trip - When he found out you were a Sooner, he suggested that we limit your options.......no DUCK hunting allowed !!!
    If things play out right for both teams, we may do some Duck Hunting in early January!

I will get you an email so we can compare calendars. I am thinking spring though based on our conversation the other day.

Gordon - I will look forward to your Email, spring would be perfect - Wouldn't it be something if we had to meet in Glendale, Az. on 01/10/11 -
    Ken Robertson

Oren - Did you mean Bucks or Bucs - Our Bucs showed signs of life early, but are back to reality now - I'm gonna have to stick to " Go Ducks "
    Ken Robertson

Oren - Did you mean Bucks or Bucs - Our Bucs showed signs of life early, but are back to reality now - I'm gonna have to stick to " Go Ducks "
    We got a dose of reality here in Ohio over the weekend too.... but there are still 5 more games before the end of the season.