Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New memebr and new owner of a "no contact" XL - Advice appreciated!

Aaron, it looks like you figured out how to get email notifications of new posts. At least it looks like it in the system.

-- 140psi is TOO high! Prevost says the max pressure should be 130psi or less. This for 90% of the coaches is easy to set at the air compressor mounted compressor.
    -- Your air system is probably purging frequently due to a significant leak. You may not have a Prevost aux air gauge, so you won't know how fast air is bleeding down on the Prevost aux side.
    -- There's not much that will make the rear squat on both sides at the same time. I think the tag logic on your 96 should be the current logic. If not, as soon as your Prevost aux air drops your tag axle will unload and not carry any weight. TRy this. Dup your tag next time you park and them let the coach try to come back to level. It may take several minutes. Then shut it off and see if the rear squats again.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks, I'll give the dump/inflate a try when I get back around the coach. My mechanic thinks maybe the governor on the air compressor is going out, which is letting too much pressure in the system. Yet another thing to check lol. Any idea on how to adjust the tension on the entry door?

The only adjustment I recall on an XL door is the strike plate. Also check the door gasket for correct fit.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion