Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A little Gardening

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Mike

Twice a week with Rapid Grow. Wo. We do it once a week with the stuff.

Things must really get lush in a hurry.

To be safe we really can't put the annuals in till the end of April.

Cool I can hear them grow/groan

Mike,you sure have the right attitude about gardening. Hire out! That way your high rate of fertilization has no affect on your back!! JIM

lewpopp Guest

RAPID GROW TWICE A WEEK. Cripes sake, that's just putting the plants on steroids. Jeeeze !!!

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Ya gotta give credit where credit is due.

The product works well.

How about it Jon, or do you use natural furtilizer

lewpopp Guest

You should see Jon out in the garden naturally fertilizing the area every evening. He could have Anaconda Man do it once a week and that would be sufficient.

No chemicals. Rotted manure and lots of rotted leaves.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Has anyone ever had a tomato plant think it's a perennial? It's a candied tomato plant.

This started out as ONE plant 2 years ago, this is the 3rd year we have been getting tomatoes. It continues to get bigger and bigger.

Burhham 2007 186.jpg
    About a third of it grew through the other side of the fence ,out of view. Right now it's about 8ft round by 6ft high. There's a morning glory in fierce competition with it. We decided not to prune and let them thrive in harmony. Might change the flavor of the tomato

Burhham 2007 187.jpg

It's spreading as well. We have not watered or fertilized it yet, this year. I been thinking about starting to give it weekly doses of rapid-grow. I might dig it up with some other plants when we sell.

Burhham 2007 184.jpg

Here is what I got this morning!
    This is about the bounty, about every other day for about a month now.

Anybody want some salad tomatoes

Don't you have winter up there Joe?

I need some of those seeds. We grow indeterminate tomatoes so we get a lot through the season, but the plants never make it past the frosts unless we cover them, and when it freezes they are done.

31 quarts so far and counting. We should get at least 15 or 20 more quarts before winter.

lewpopp Guest

It's a darn good thing you showed the fruit of the plant. Are we all convinced.

At first I thought it was marajuana and didn't know the difference. Are you sure the small tomatoes came from those plants?

Red face

Hey Lew, how can you tell how big any of the tomatoes are? There is nothing in the picture to give any scale!

Did does look like the "WEED" though.

You have 7 more days to register for Branson. We'll get your blood flowing if you show!!