Thread: Thanks Joe Camper!

Default Thanks Joe Camper!

I just completed a 10-day trip from Michigan to Oregon with my family. We saw the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, Jackson Hole, The Tetons, and Yellowstone along the way among countless other things. One thing that made the trip that much better was having an extra 3 days to spend on my trip because I had Joe Camper drive my coach back for me. I only had so much time to spend, and flying him out to drive our coach back while I flew home with my family gave us more time to enjoy being out west instead of 3 long days of driving home. That is not the last thing you want everyone to remember about the trip. Joe was able to accommodate my schedule on short notice, has a thorough knowledge of the mechanics of a Prevost, and brought it back in better shape than he picked it up in. On top of that, his pricing was more than fair. For those of us still working, this is a great service he provides that will help make the most painful part of any trip (the drive home) a non issue. Thanks again to Joe Camper, as well as the other members of the group who offered to help me when I reached out with a post. I’m looking forward to having Joe do my maintainance work as well since he is less than 2 hours away from me.

Mike,

What you did is somewhat common. It allows families with limited schedules to drive a road once with each new trip allowing them to cover new roads and to see new places in the country. Maybe Joe can bring your coach back to were this vacation ended this time so you can continue your journey. BTW, it always helps when you can find a driver with an expertise on these machines in case there are troubles along the way.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

20200602_114847.jpg

I'd do it for free if I didn't need the money. Driving loaded trucks and heavy buses through mountains is an adrenaline rush every time I do it. Can't get enough of it. Now that I got my Peterbilt set up right the way I want it I can't wait to get it out there. Thanks for the work Mike you got a great looking bus and a beautiful family.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines