Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG Rally 2020

Default POG Rally 2020

Any news on the 2020 Rally? Would really like to get it on the calendar so that we can go!

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Pretty sure you meant 2021...

Jamie put out an email saying it would be the week of Feb. 8-12, 2021

Save the date.
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

If there's room, which there may not be (most folks re-up at the end of the prior rally) as many as can are welcome to join us at the Wanderlodge Rally at Pine Mountain GA the week of 11-18 October. Reserve with the campground (Pine Mountain RV Resort), no other reservations are required.

I know of 3 XLs that will be present as of this moment, so you won't be totally alone.

In the interests of camaraderie, you do have to participate, not just be a bump on a log. The evening meal is always a good time and a number are pot luck, there is a regular 50/50 that benefits the meet as well as a live auction on Saturday evening that raises money for the event.

If you've never been to a WOG, it's a very good time, so I recommend it if you can.

Thanks Chip. I will call tomorrow. How do I get on the list for these? I have asked a couple of times and you are the first to respond ... so again Thanks!

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

There is usually a POG Rally around Sep/Oct timeframe each year (not sure what is happening this year with the virus). The Prevost Expo will be in Feb 2021.
    Last edited by dale farley; 06-01-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Where are we talking about in February?
    John and Judy Carroll
    1999 XLV Country Coach
    450 GC "Grande Center"
    2001 Jeep XJ, American Racing Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Fratto View Post
    Thanks Chip. I will call tomorrow. How do I get on the list for these? I have asked a couple of times and you are the first to respond ... so again Thanks!
    Mark, you can always join the WOG - wanderlodgeownersgroup.com - lots of BB info is relevant to Prevost ownership, from driveline to Aquahot and beyond... good group.

I thought that WOG was a typo LOL. So if I understand right, the POG rally that is normally in Sept/Oct has not been planned yet for this year. The WOG rally is at Pine Mountain GA.

The Prevost Expo will be February 2021 but location is still unknown?

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

The February 2021 Prevost Owner's Group rally is at the EXPO Center, West Palm Beach, FL

The Prevost Prouds rally in Nashville is October 26-30, 2020, but has not been formally announced yet I think.
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

Hi Gang,

We were planning to have the rally in Quebec City in September - Prevost Factory. Needless to say that is now not an option. Maybe next year.

As far as planning an actual rally for September that is going to be difficult - as I am sure everyone can understand. I was thinking we could get together somewhere for an informal gathering - not a full blown rally? If anyone has any ideas please let me know & we can look into them.

Prevost Week will be held in West Palm the week of February 8 , 2021. Should be the same format as last year. I will be sending out some information in July.

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche