I love this bus. I love traveling in this bus. It goes down the road straight as an arrow, it don’t shake or shimmy or rattle. I think Prevost and Marathon make a great bus. But here is my question. I bought this bus a year ago while I was still working and did not get it inspected by by an impartial third party. I don’t regret my purchase at all but I think I would have learned a lot from the inspection process. Now that I have owned this bus for a year and now that I am retired I’m thinking about doing the inspection now. I think if done right I will learn even more now. Here’s what I want.
  1. Sit down with an impartial person (not a shop) and go through all the records for this bus.
  2. Inspect the bus.
  3. Develop a list of priorities along with a draft budget for repairs or services that should be done now and what can wait.
  4. Develop a list of recommendations on where said repairs and services should be done. Should I go to Prevost or Marathon or another party?

I have spent hours reading this forum and have learned so much from all of you who have shared information but I would like some specific recommendations for my bus.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Mark
1998 Marathon XL