Thread: Shout Out to Marathon and Prevost

Default Shout Out to Marathon and Prevost

Over the last couple of weeks I had the need to visit Marathon Coach in both Florida and Texas as well as Prevost near Orlando. In all 3 circumstances I was able to get in and out the same day. Clearly one of the reasons to own a Prevost.

Thanks Prevost and Marathon!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Ditto!!
    We have been to the Marathon facilities in Texas and Oregon as well as the Prevost locations in Dallas and Houston,Tx. and the folks there were fantastic! Not only can you get great service at the facilities but their technicians have always been super helpful and courteous when I've had to call for "self help".

Some converters will repair/service other brands. Something to keep in mind. Gil's bus is not a Marathon.
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

Les, I was driving a Marathon.

Yes, some converters will service other conversions. There was a CC at Marathon as an example. I would not recommend bringing a late model Marathon to Liberty or vice versa for house automation systems work. Although they may take on the work and provide a successful outcome they will likely be learning as they go. So, the clock will be ticking.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion