Thread: LOOKING FOR A DRIVER

Default LOOKING FOR A DRIVER

I am interested in driving my coach out west from Indiana for 10 days. Since I’m still working, I would like to find someone to drive it back for me so I can enjoy more time out west instead of backtracking. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to find a professional driver to reposition my coach?

Gill does that all the time. U live in Niles Mi. that's about an hr from me. I'm not a professional driver but and if the dates r correct I would be interested. The South Shore rail line that ends at the airport at South Bend has a station right behind my house in South Chicago I could get on the train between my house and yours I think it's about a 45-minute ride on the train. Fly out from Ohare once I got your bus home I could just take the train back home .
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 05-16-2020 at 06:25 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Would love to put my name in the pot I’m driving coachs for Southwest luxury coach’s and Olympia based out of Polk City Fl fly out of Orlando or Tampa whichever works best half the country would be a short trip of recent give me a call Bill Bunch 8032389281
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche

Your plan is a common one. No sense in backtracking.

I've moved coaches back home as well. Generally, it's cheapest to hire someone closest to the coach's destination. It avoids 2 flights and last minute airfare for their return flight.

If I can help, let me know.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thank you all for the replies. I’ve reached out to Joe since he is so close, and he is able to do it even though it’s only a couple weeks away. Sounds like he may become a great maintainance and repair resource as well.

✌🏻

I think you will be in good hands with Joe. . . He knows his stuff and is very easy to work with. I give him high marks for his knowledge about everything with these coaches.